The choice of independence, the strength of a collective
With strong values underpinning the group since 1967, SEH United Hoteliers has shown real ambition in Europe. It boasts more than 600 hotels in 12 countries, each belonging to one of four hotel brands:
- P’tit Dej-Hotel, an economy hotel brand accessible to everybody
- Inter-Hotel, the leading mid-range two- and three-star hotel brand.
- Qualys-Hotel, a collection of characterful high-end hotels
- Relais du Silence, charming and characterful establishments in protected environments.
The brand, the identity and the strength of independent hotels
SEH United Hoteliers believes in providing our hotels with a powerful brand while allowing them to retain their own personality. Becoming a member of the cooperative means undertaking to adopt the essential spirit of the chain and dedicating all of your efforts to the promotion and visibility of the brand.
The signs of brand and network membership
In the interests of all parties, each new member must take every opportunity to demonstrate its membership to the brand through:
- Welcome signage in accordance with the brand style guide.
- A set of signs made up, depending on the brand, of an approved logo and/or images supplied by the chain: entrance sign, reception easel, display stand and annual guide, map of France showing the locations, leaflets giving details of the loyalty scheme, customer satisfaction forms, etc.
- The brand logo to be included on the establishment's own documents: hotel brochure, headed paper, envelopes, invoices, business cards, in accordance with the brand's style guide.
- Products bearing the brand logo to be made available to guests in the hotel, consisting in particular of the range of hospitality products.
Four brands, four different positioning levels
The four brands, P'tit Dej-Hotel, Inter-Hotel, Qualys-Hotel and Relais du Silence, correspond to different categories and all complement each other in terms of location and product.
Each brand must abide by an in-house quality charter to ensure that guests receive a high quality welcome and service in all of the hotels in the network. Compliance with this charter by hoteliers also enables SEH United Hoteliers to award them the Qualité Tourisme™ label, a special label specific to France.
Find out more about the Group's QUALITY commitments.