FFRandonnée joined the SEH network in 2016!
This year, FFRANDONNEE joined the SEH United Hoteliers network to offer a wide range of accommodation to its members for their future hiking breaks.
FFRANDONNEE is an association under the Law of 1901 with a recognised public interest.
Delegated by the Ministry of Sport for hiking activities, its main responsibilities are as follows:
- To promote hiking in all its forms, to keep hikers informed and to represent their interests before public authorities,
- To train organisers, footpath wardens and managers,
- To create, mark out and maintain networks of hiking trails in the country.
As of 2016, it represents 232,000 members, 3,450 clubs and 20,000 volunteers, including 7,800 official footpath wardens who maintain almost 113,000 miles of marked walking trails for the enjoyment of 35.6 million walking and hiking enthusiasts in France, whether it's sport or leisure that drives them.
Its website : www.ffrandonnee.fr
Members of the French Federation of Hiking (FFRandonnée) get special rates:
- Individuals: an instant 10% off (excluding breakfast) for all of your bookings. You can book online (follow the link), by calling +33 (0) 826 10 39 09 (0.15€/min.) or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups: an additional 5% off group rates (from 12 participants). Book by calling +33 (0)1 70 23 81 64 or e-mailing email@example.com
Individual General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- This rate includes a 10% discount (excluding breakfast) on the public rate as part of the partnership with French Federation of Hiking, with the discount already applied to the proposed rate.
- Your valid licence will be requested upon arrival.
- The guest will be charged for the full amount of the stay at the hotel.
- Free cancellations up to 48 hours before arrival. In the event of late cancellation or no-show, the hotel will charge the amount of the first night.
Photo credit : FFRandonnée-Nicolas Vincent